Ep 2: Using Google Sites
Air Date: Wednesday 13th May @ 1pm
The webinar will look at the different ways in which Google Sites can/has been used across our trust and also provide some demonstrations on how to get the most out of Google Sites.
Guest presenters for this session include:
- Claire Wood (Associate Director of Humanities, OGAT)
- Emily Benson (Associate Director of Humanities, OGAT)
- Leanne Jennison (Associate Director of Science, OGAT)
- Lee Woods (Associate Vice Principal, Outwood Grange Academy)
- Scott Thomas (Head of Humanities, Outwood Academy Brumby)
The webinar can be accessed live or the recording by clicking the video link to the right.
Ep 1: Distance Learning Pedagogy & Ideas
Air Date: Wednesday 6th May @ 1pm
The webinar discussed distance learning, what is working, what is less successful and the pedagogy behind that. It also involved a showcase from different colleagues on their experiences with G Suite and different tools/techniques they have used during this time.
Guest presenters for this session included:
- Melissa Bowes (Teacher of English, Outwood Grange Academy)
- Joanne Cumming (Head of Technology & Computing, Outwood Academy Redcar)
- Christina McGhie (Associate Director of Science, OGAT)
- Simon Baddeley (Teacher of English, Outwood Academy Freeston)
- Julian Mellor (Vice Principal, Outwood Academy Shafton)
- Davina Mellor (Assistant Principal, Outwood Academy Carlton)