Fantastic CPD opportunity for ALL staff
Google Level 1 Certified Educator Training
What is it?
Why be a L1 Certified Educator?
Google Certified Educator Level l is a certification designed to enhance your G Suite skills, and is especially tailored for use in schools. The entire course is self-led and takes place online, as does the exam at the end.
This qualification usually costs to complete, but Outwood are offering this to all staff and will pay for your exam.
- Gain confidence with Digital Learning Strategies and Google Tools
- Facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity
- Improve your productivity in your job role
- Improve your digital literacy skills
- Engage in professional development and leadership
- Gain recognition by Google for your digital competency
Who can do it?
What does it involve?
Any member of staff can complete the learning modules, as long as you have a laptop or a computer. The training platform, uses teacher-centric scenarios, but the skills are appropriate for all staff.
A webcam is needed to complete the test. If you do not have access to a webcam, you can complete the test when on-site working has resumed.
It involves a number of self-led online learning modules you can complete at your own pace. Once confident that you are ready to be tested, let us know and the OIE will distribute your test code for the Google Level l Certified Educator online examination.
How do I get started?
Click the link below and fill in the form to get more information on how to complete the training: